All women and Girl wish to have beautiful silky hairs. Having smooth and silky hair is one of the features of beauty. Silky long hair is a attractiveness plus point of gorgeous girls and women. It is easier to knot your hairs in doesn't matter what style you like. With right care of hairs, silky hairs can be realism. Natural and protected cosmetic products can also make your hairs soft and silky. Follow these instructions to make your hairs more silky and soft.
1. Make use of almond oil to massage your hair earlier than washing your hair. Massaging your hair with almond oil will assist you to get soft and silky hair. Massaging is excellent for getting better blood circulation and getting stronger hair.
2. Mix up equal measures of lemon and onion juice and then apply to your hair before using shampoo.
3. Apply 2 full eggs mixed up with four (4) spoons olive oil to your hair. Then cover your hair with a plastic and leave for 20 minutes then rinse. This is an outstanding and best tip for silky and shiny hairs
4. Insert a small amount of leaves Hibiscus (China rose) to a glass of water. Heat it. The juice of a lime must be compressed in the separated mixture and it should be applied to the hair before shampooing.
5. Apply combination of shikakai powder, amla powder, henna (mehndi) powder and curd as conditioner to get silky and soft hair
6. Apply paste made out of the leaves of hibiscus plant on your hair. Let it stay for 10-20 minutes and then wash your hair to get best results.
7. Blend two whole eggs with four (4) tablespoon of olive oil apply this mixture on your hair and leave it. Clean your hair after 20 minutes, you will get your hair slipping like silk after this.
8. Attempt massaging your hair just the once in a week with aroma oils to make your hair soft and silky
9. Make a mixture using shikakai powder, amla powder, henna powder, ritha powder, and bhringaraj powder in the same quantity. Insert water to this mixture and heat this mixture. When the mixture will become lukewarm apply smoothly on your hair. Leave it on your hair for 15-20 minutes and wash hair without applying shampoo to get the most excellent result.
10. Utilize mixture of mustard oil. Apply curd and lemon on your hair. Leave this mixture on your hair for thirty (30) minutes and then wash it.
11. Use Aloe Vera gel with hair shampoo which is caring to make your hair shiny and soft.
12. Apply pour apple juice or boiled apple pulp on your hair before washing.
Make sure that you have a fair and protein rich diet which is important for good, shiny and silky hair.